|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Post Date||March 23, 2016|
"Alone with Him"
"Aphmau heads to her second day of school, however something stands in her way of her and her classroom."
Aphmau heads off to school by herself, but runs into Ivy and her group of girls (Lily and Alex). They threaten her by saying that she needs to back off of Garroth. They proceed to call her a 'small potato.' Aphmau doesn't know how to take this, but tries to think positively. Aphmau is then seen at school, going to homeroom where Travis seems to be late for class. Aphmau decides to talk to FC, who makes her try to forget the morning she had, as she vents about what happened. Travis walks in late and tells her he has French the hour following and leaves soon after. After lunch, Aphmau heads to her next class, where she is approached by Laurance and Garroth, who offer for her to sit with them. The three begin to chat. Laurance and Garroth seem pleased that they can have a conversation with a girl that will listen to them or even remember their names. Class ends, and Aphmau goes to witchery class, finding Lucinda and Katelyn fighting about their friendships. Katelyn tries to fool Lucinda by saying that Aphmau is her best friend, even though they aren't any more than acquaintances at this point. The girls continue fighting until the teacher soon comes in and throws a potion at the two girls turning them into cats. The teacher explains that Lucinda and Katelyn had broken their friendship by fighting over a boy. Aphmau continues class with Lucinda and Katelyn who 'meow' at each other until the episode ends.
- The title 'Cat Fight' comes from an altercation between two women. However, the title most likely refers to Katelyn and Lucinda, who were changed into cats and had a fight while under the spell.
- The two girls that bullied Aphmau in the first day are named Ivy (the pink-haired girl) and Alex (the black-haired girl).
- One of Aphmau's classes is Creative Writing. This is a reference to the MyStreet episode "Fan Fiction", where Aphmau, Garroth, Laurance, and Dante wrote stories together.
- Garroth mentions that Laurance had orange hair during their freshman year. This is a reference to Laurance having orange hair in Minecraft Diaries.
- Laurance mentions being "homeschooled" for most of elementary school. This is the first of many hints he dropped that he actually spent part of his childhood in an orphanage due to the fact that he is the adoptive son of Hayden in both Minecraft Diaries and MyStreet.
- In "The Girl's Contest", it is revealed that Katelyn and Lucinda had a fight in high school. The same event occurs during this episode.
- Aphmau is revealed to not be allergic to cats.
|MyStreet Phoenix Drop High Episodes|
|First Days Arc||"First Day of School!" • "Werewolf Class" • "Cat Fight!" • "Alone with Him" • "Weekend Friends!" • "Art Buddies!" • "Shadow Knights Rule!"|
|Ro'Meave Family Arc||"Cool Moms" • "Salsa with Travis!" • "First Kiss"|
|Gene's Scheme Arc||"Blackmailed" • "Skipping School" • "Fight or Flight"|
|Festival Arc||"Operation: Slumber Party!" • "First Date!" • "Aaron VS Aphmau" • "Kissing Katelyn!" • "She-Wolf" • "Aaron's Friend"|
|Link Arc||"Aphmau Plays Cupid" • "Meeting FC" • "FC and Shu" • "Who's Coming to Dinner?"|
|Daily Antics Arc||"Heartbreaker" • "Aphmau Has a Baby!?"|
|Prom Arc||"Prom!?" • "Ask the Girl" • "Our Last Dance" • "Aphmau In Wonderland" • "Their First Kiss"|