|Friendship is Sandcastles!|
|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Post Date||June 17, 2016|
|Written By|| *Aphmau
"Blast From The Past!"
"A New Relationship!?"
"The Love~Love resort holds it's annual sand castle contest! Who will emerge the winner of it!?"
The episode starts off with Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan and Dante talking about how the resort is so amazing, why the girls are getting up so late and that Kawaii~Chan scratched up many peoples legs and grass skirts. Then Aphmau comes up and starts telling the guys about a sandcastle contest.
- According to Kawaii~Chan, a healthy Meif'wa sleeps 13 hours a day. This is reasonable as cats do typically sleep 12-16 hours a day.
- Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan are banned from continuing Luau dance lessons because of the latter attacking all the participants who wore grass skirts.
- According to Dante, it's been a week since they arrived to Love~Love Paradise.
- Aphmau and Ivy are revealed to be fan of sandcastles and are skilled at building with sand.
- A flashback of "Alone with Him" is shown when Ivy was trying to fix Aphmau's sand castle.
- The episode's name "Friendship is Sandcastles!" is a play on words referencing to the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"
- The Cutie Hearts Crusaders (the 3 kids who won the competition) is a reference to the Cutie Mark Crusaders. They share appearances with Sweetie Bell, Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom.
- The sandcastle they had built also represented an alicorn.