October 16, 1989 (Libra)
Jason Bravura (Husband)
August 13, 2012
Jessica or Jess, better known as Aphmau, is an online YouTube personality commonly known for doing Minecraft roleplays.
Jess, like Aphmau is very short, at 4"10. She has straight black hair and brown eyes. She sometimes would wear her glasses during her early years as a Youtuber and has bangs.
Aphmau had the idea to start a YouTube channel with her four friends, Castor (Calvin), Dom (Jason), Satiel (Chris) and occasionally Cole, from seeing YouTubers at the time making a career from commentating gameplay. The channel Challenge Accepted Inc. was created on August 13, 2012. Cole left first, followed by Castor and Satiel (for personal reasons), leaving the channel to Jess and Dom, AKA, Jason. They renamed the channel to Aphmau Gaming. Four years after creating the channel, Aphmau Gaming has over two million subscribers. On the channel you will find mini games and many roleplay series including Minecraft Diaries, Mod Mod World, Minecraft Kindergarten, MyStreet, Phoenix Drop High, Dreams of Estorra and Meteora Valley, although she has recently added a new channel called Aphmau Fantasy, where Dreams of Estorra and Minecraft Diaries were moved for future episodes.
Later on, more people would join Jess and Jason as they create a company called BluJay Studios, noticeably Max (Mithzan) , HouseOwner/YourPalRoss (Ross), Kristina, KamiWasa (Will), GrandpaBats (Sean), and Calvin who returned back to work with Aphmau.
Through out Aphmau/Jessica's roleplay: MyStreet, she shows she loves anime. She fangirls over Levi; an anime character from an anime named Attack on Titan and Gray Fullbuster, another anime character from an anime named Fairy Tail. You can see that when Aphmau (Jess role-playing) talked to Levi posters in MyStreet, Season 1. It is also shown Jess/Aphmau cuddles up in Attack on Titan blanket in her vlogging channel. Aphmau also has a big poster of Gray which she hangs right above her bed. Aphmau introduce Gray to Aaron in a future episode. Although Jess does not hint at it much in her videos, she loves the anime Toradora! Some people may see it, but some Minecraft series are based on not only her personal life, but Toradora as well.
As said and mentioned in her Draw My Life, Jess was born in Houston, Texas on October 16, 1989 with both parents and a half-brother who was 13 years older than her, yet she always just referred to as her brother. Her parents divorced a couple years after her birth because of a lot of differences. Afterwards she, her brother, and her mom went to live with her grandparents, aunt, and multiple cousins. Her brother and eventually all her cousins had gaming consoles except for her yet she was shown to be very keen to games. Her parents shared custody of her so every other week she went to go live with her father which she said was "nice because I got to get away from a hectic house every now and then." Eventually her mother moved back in with her father for a period of time. It was at this time when she got her first gaming console which was an Nintendo 64, Jess remembered going to Best Buy with her parents who blindfolded her for an unknown reason only to be lead to a shelf full of Nintendo 64s, at which they took off the blindfold, and she was so excited from that moment that she cried. Jess remembered the day so vividly after they got home with her new console, her parents had a very funny argument when they couldn't figure out how to do the wires. Jess added that her Mom had done a dance when she managed to do it by accident.
During elementary school Jess made many friends through her interest in video games. Yet she was also considered to be "too nice" at times with examples of her giving her lunch money to those who didn't have or forgot their money.People took advantage of that and started bullying her which also caused her to become introverted throughout elementary. During terrifying terrorist attack on September 11, Jessica's father was getting worried about her safety, so he pulled her out of school in order to be home-schooled for a year during her time at middle school.
During her transition from middle to high school Jess got into online gaming with her first online game. It was called FreQuency, and it was on the PlayStation 2. As mentioned in her Draw My Life, the game that turned her life around was Final Fantasy XI. In 2005, she met an in-game warrior named Dom, who she later found out, his real name was Jason. They didn't seem to notice that they were falling in love, then over time, they both became boyfriend and girlfriend. Jessica would often take trips from Texas to New Jersey to see Jason.
When Jess turned 18, she moved out to be with Jason in Philadelphia and got a tuxedo kitten that they named Johnny (who went missing a few years later). They got an apartment while Jess went to college to study business management.
In 2012, Jess found out she was pregnant the same year Jason planned to propose to her. They got married earlier than planned at DisneyWorld. They moved from their apartment into a larger house they had saved up for. While waiting for the baby. Jason and Jess found themselves watching lots of YouTube channels and being amazed the the idea of making a career off of what you loved. As Jess had already planned to be a stay at home mom, she and Jason talked about starting a YouTube channel with her being the personality and Jason taking the technical side. In July of 2012, Jess gave birth to her first child, which was a boy, named Joseph via C-section.
After getting adjusted to being parents, Jess and Jason started a YouTube channel with her high-school friends Calvin (Castor) and Chris (Satiel). But due to their own personal reasons, each had to leave the channel. They all still play games together however at times. Jess who recently had a baby, said that laughing while recording would hurt so bad because she recently had a C-Section.
After running a small channel for a while Jess even tried to make an Iron & Coal server to exist along side one of her series. By the time they were continuing the server, Jess found out that she was having another baby! This server was soon closed due to her being pregnant, working as a full-time parent and managing the channel, which became more and more difficult for her to manage both things at a time.
During January 2014, Jess gave birth to a baby girl, named Julia. Julia was also born via C-Section.
Jessica's Current Life
Jess and her family currently live outside of Seattle, Bellevue to be exact, in Washington State. She moved there in early 2016, and she has said that they are still getting settled fully into their new house and community. Jess and Jason also run their own studio called BluJay Studios and work alongside some of their friends Max (Mithzan) and Ross (YourPalRoss) in Bellevue.
Recently, Jess has adopted a corgi puppy named Jet, continuing the J trend in their names. He is super cute! (Jessica, Jason, Joseph, Julia, Juju, etc.)
Fun Facts: Jess loves lamb chops! Jess use to like watching Fairy Odd Parents. She has played Fire Elm a Long time ago. She also plays Animal Crossing and Animal Jam whenever she is free. March is Jess's and Jason's anniversary. Jess is always annoyed when a fan ask about another YouTuber's series even if she is in the series. She loves anime(as you see, she fangirls about Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan and Grey Fullbuster from FairyTail. She's also a HUGE fan of ToraDora.). She also gotten her alias from a key character the Treasures of Aht Urghan expansion of Final Fantasy XI
Jessica makes Jason (Aaron) Die in most of her roplays And it somtimes makes us mad, sad or we get the "feels" it's amazing how far she got in her Gaming and roplaying life She Loves her Work and loves her fans She wouldn't trade us fans for anything
Jason, also known by his online alias as Dom, is Jess's husband who she has been married to for five years. They met in 2004 over Final Fantasy XI. They got married in March of 2012 at Disney World resort in Florida, and have since then had two children, Julia and Joseph. So far, they have been married for 5 years and together for a total of 12 years.
Joseph is the oldest of Jess and Jason's two children, and the older brother of Julia. He was born on July 12, 2012, about a month before Jess and Jason started the channel with Satiel and Castor. He has done one voice recording on MyStreet as the role of Toddler Aaron. Joseph thinks Jet smells weird.
Julia is the youngest of Jess and Jason's two children, and the sister of Joseph. She was born on January 21, 2014, about a year and a half after Joseph was born and the channel was created. Julia is the voice actor of Alina and Lilith, meaning Julia has done more video recordings than her older brother, Joseph.
Jet The Corgi
Jess's adorable corgi puppy. He was adopted by Jess during March 2017. He loves lamb chops. Just like his mama!
- Everyone in the Aphmau household's name starts with J. Jessica, Jason, their two kids Joseph and Julia, Juju their pet flytrap, and their tuxedo cat Johnny.
- Johnny is no longer with them, but the J trend is continued by their new corgi, Jet.
- Aphmau is 27 years old.
- Aphmau is only 4'10 (147 cm) in height.
- As of November 12th, 2015, Aphmau's gaming channel has reached 1,000,000 subscribers! Congrats! (Precisely: 2,893,820 (Will change))
- She has revealed in a QnA that the series Minecraft Diaries will end, but no time soon.
- She is currently working on MCD S3
- Her two favorite female characters in MCD are Katelyn and Lucinda.
- Jess' last name is not Bravura, as well Jason's is not either. Jason has confirmed that 'Bravura' was just part of his username.
- Jess really wants to join in with the Minecraft Diaries fandom but due to her being the creator, she can't risk giving out secrets (She jokingly ships Zanemau into the fandom).
- Her alias, Aphmau comes from the character Aphmau from Final Fantasy XI
- Jess' channel, as of June 27th has over 965 million views. (Precisely: 965,773,031 views (Will Change)).
- As of June/July 2016, Aphmau's gaming channel has reached 2,000,000 subscribers! Congrats!
- Jess has ended the series known as Dreams of Estorra due to the fact that it takes so long to make an episode, and most of the feedback was not positive.
- Since the Aphmau Fantasy channel was launched, the series has started up airing again.
- Jess also had began to live stream, though she seems to have stopped as it was quite tiring.
- Jess has started Meteora Valley as her contribution to a Stardew Valley
- Jess is currently the 6th most subscribed female gamer on YouTube.
- As of September 10, 2017, Aphmau's gaming channel has reached 3,000,000 subscribers! Congrats!
- Jessica's most popular video is "The New House", the first episode of the MyStreet Season 1
- As stated in an Instagram post, she suffered severe depression as a child and suffers from Post-Partum depression when she became a mother. 
- She has something called a "trigger" word that makes her laugh, whenever she hears "cock" like during her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6azxCEBhpR4 live-stream you can hear at around 38:48 Jason say it.
-Hey guys! Jess here!
-I got my life in two pieces! *Singing in a cute voice*
-Ross who is the handsomeness boy?
-I'll tell you what I want what I really really want!
-Leave a like and comment and don't forget to subscribe if you are new BYE!!!!!
-It's the SHADERS, Jason!
-So what do you wanna do, daddy? I mean...
-Why does Lucinda have boobs?
-You know what? Zane, Garroth, I need you guys to make out now. I mean make up now.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_Aphmau_/status/702701736834654209
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_Aphmau_/status/700962230213283840
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_Aphmau_/status/700963977661018112
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_Aphmau_/status/695831725654429697
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_Aphmau_/status/692560212226633728
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_Aphmau_/status/746849847387394048
- ↑ https://youtu.be/m-jB9r693FU?t=519
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJGhiGBQpI/