Phoenix Drop High
Princess Rizu (Lizzy Hofe)
Katelyn is one of the main characters in "MyStreet".
In “The Decoration Fight”, she is revealed to have brothers and came from a poverty-stricken home.
In her sophomore year, she threw a volleyball at Travis, rendering him unconscious for a short period of time.
Katelyn and Jeffory were in a relationship. They get along fairly well. Jeffory often annoys Katelyn, but she does not appear to be bothered by it and simply plays along.
During their final exams, she and Jeffory broke up as Katelyn believed Jeffory's “too nice to her”. During prom, however, she and Jeffory mend amends and continued to be friends.
She also became great friends with Aphmau, Teony and Kawaii~Chan. Lucinda was also a friend of hers, but they tend to bicker a lot. Furthermore, she values her great friendship with Nicole and is willing to beat up anyone who hurts her and vice versa.
It is was later implied that she and Aphmau kissed during their youth.
During “The Big Move”, she was invited by Aphmau to move in with her, an offer which she obligingly accepted, followed by Kawaii~Chan. After the disclosure of the guys moving in the vacant house across from theirs, she enjoys teasing Aphmau with the guys who took a liking to her. She is shown to be quite competitive as she immediately retaliated Aphmau with snowballs. Overall, she has a short fuse that can ignite at any given time.
Katelyn detests Kawaii~Chan's obsession with shipping and scolds her for it. However, after knowing about the shipping shrine that Kawaii~Chan built in their basement in honor of Aarmau, Katelyn enjoyed teasing Aphmau, even going as far as to read her a bedtime story about it.
Although Katelyn is short-tempered and sarcastic at times, she can be regretful to those she hurt unintentionally. Despite this, she finds it hard to apologize for her misbehavior and prefers to put it all behind her.
Katelyn is shown to have an interest in plays and creative arts in general. During the “Neighborhood Play Arc”, she showed Jeffory that she wanted to attend a few college courses and direct plays.
Once Jeffory informed Aphmau about their current situation, Katelyn was overjoyed to hear that Aphmau and Zane were producing a play. Rigorously, she wanted the play to go on smoothly, writing the play immediately and accepting the job as a director. After the play had completed, she is delighted with the great response and plans to create more plays.She also hates Travis, who tries to hit on her multiple times.She later learns to warm up to him.
Katelyn disclosed her relationship with Jeffory to Aphmau. She strictly refuses to disclose it to anyone else due to the risk of her father finding out. Travis implied that, when everyone else is screaming, she and Jeffory would go off on their own.
MyStreet Season 2
Despite Katelyn being the typical hot-headed girl, she seemed to loosen up on their vacation at Love~Love Paradise, seeing as how she kept on implying, “what happens at vacation, stays at vacation.”
Katelyn was shown to be very competitive as a volleyball player, which was also shown during her years at Phoenix Drop High.
At this point in time, she began to develop feelings for Travis, supported by the fact that she was the first one to question his absence during the trip, looked after him while he was recovering, and overall cared for him deeply.
Katelyn felt a bit upset when Aphmau told Zane about her inability to swim and not her since she is shown to have a liking to water parks and felt responsible for forcing Aphmau to go with them.
Katelyn has pale skin, sky blue eyes and pastel blue hair (which was later revealed to be dyed) that partially drapes over her right shoulder.
In a lot of her outfits, Katelyn incorporates the color blue, which appears to be her favorite color, though she seems to also like the color white, beige and gray in her outfits, as they are also recurring colors.
In her younger years, she used more lavender and lilac into her attires.
Katelyn's swimwear is a normal blue swimming costume.
As a cat, she is pale blue with darker blue stripes and wears a blue-purple scarf, much like her human form.
In MyStreet, Katelyn keeps her serious and quiet nature. Although she can get angry at times, she easily mellows her nerves by meditating. She also mocks of others misfortune and mocks them in a playful manner. However, if her intentions do hurt people she cares about, she will likely keep to herself, isolating her from the problem and would rather forget. Katelyn does possess a stressful nature during moments of hysteria as she can be so distraught that her thoughts may not be clear and become too gullible at any suggestion given.
Her kind nature is expressed by her close friends, such as Aphmau, Nicole, Kawaii~Chan, Jeffory and Abby (Jeffory's daughter). Katelyn seems to be fond of Abby as the two are seen to be very close. Abby seems to have taken a liking of Katelyn's mannerism and fighter attitude. She takes her school work seriously, even if it makes her anxious and hysterical. She holds a competitive nature, where she often compete against her friends.
She also cares very much about her friend's feelings in high school, because when Kai expresses his feelings, she thinks of Aphmau and does not accept them, but will still be friends with Kai. It also is implied in Love-Love Paradise that she had feelings for Aphmau in college, as they talk about their parents dating.
Katelyn has an evident passion for the theater, though she tends to be quite secretive and embarrassed by it and appears to be fan of the play Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare, have always wanted to direct it in the theater. It is also possible that she had read other Shakespearean works, though she has not mentioned it. She has also expressed an interest in singing and screenwriting. Katelyn is also quite athletic and was the captain of her high school's volleyball team.
She likes One Direction, but is very embarrassed by it and so like to keep her poster of them hidden in the back of her closet. If the posters on her bedroom wall are anything to go by, she is also a fan of the American rock band Linkin Park and a fan of the television series Once Upon A Time. It also seems that she is a fan of cartoons, since during A-Con 2016 she attends the convention cosplaying as the characters Ruby from Steven Universe and Fiona from Adventure Time and a year later in A-Con 2017 where she cosplayed as Peridot, also from Steven Universe. However, she is also very shy about this as well and she behaves very indifferent about attending the convention until Aphmau tells her that she can do whatever she wants, at which point she runs off into the midst of the convention while giggling and squealing in excitement.
Once upon a time there was a princess named Aphmau... and a knight named Aaron.
|-Katelyn, MyStreet, Season 1 Episode 1|
I'M GONNA SHIP YOUR BUTT WITH MY FOOT!
|-Katelyn, MyStreet, Episode 17|
Where in the name of Irene's Pantyhose IS EVERYBODY!!!!
|-Teenager Katelyn, Hide and Seek Phoenix Drop High|
- Katelyn is of British origin and means "Pure". It is the phonetic variation of the name Caitlin and the Irish variation of the name Katherine.
- As stated in the "Big Move" arc of the series, Katelyn owns a martial arts academy along with Nicole. Katelyn has to take a part-time job at IHOP in order to earn enough money to support it. She later quits.
- Katelyn has confessed to having anger management issues and uses meditation as a form of therapy for it.
In college she and Aphmau were college roommates.
- She likes to sing, and be in or write plays as shown in MyStreet.
- In MyStreet, it seems as if she is very overprotective of Nicole.
- Her favorite color is powder blue. The type of blue mostly seen in her clothing and her hair.
- In the Build Battle minigame, Katelyn opposes the idea of Dante and Nicole as a couple.
- She is also in favor for Aphmau and Aaron as a couple as she believes that opposites attract. However, as long as Aphmau is happy, Katelyn would be fine with the match.
- In high school, Katelyn was the captain of the school volleyball team.
- Due to the success of her modernized adaptation of the play Romeo and Juliet by English writer William Shakespeare, she continued to produce more plays.
- It is mentioned by Nicole, that when Katelyn was younger, she was cast as the role of Tybalt, the antagonistic cousin of the character Juliet, in another version of the play.
- Her grandma knitted a doll with dark blue hair that she still holds to this day.
- Katelyn considers herself to be a dog person than a cat person.
- She dislikes honey badgers because of their creepy personalities.
- As stated by Eric (Katelyn's dad), Katelyn and Aphmau could have been sisters. And they may end up being!
- In her cat form, Katelyn has teal and blue spots.
- In "How Dante Got his Groove Back", it is revealed that Katelyn dyes her hair. She is also revealed to be bad at keeping secrets.
- Her favorite character in Undertale is Papyrus. She shares this with Aphmau and Travis.
- She also revealed that she likes her baked potato with ranch.
- Her favorite Pokemon is Glaceon.
- In a Hide and Seek it is confirmed that Katelyn and Travis go off on their own together when everyone is screaming.
- In the minigames, Katelyn likes Travis' demonic voice.
- She donated her prom dress.
- Katelyn was the last one to get a voice actor. Jess called Lizzy the day MyStreet Episode 1 was introduced to YouTube for a voice acting job as Katelyn.
- As stated in a Minecraft Minigame, Katelyn doesn't like blueberries but instead prefers strawberries.
- Katelyn is under the effect of a forever potion of strength
- Katelyn holds a grudge against Ein and is generally awkward/fearful around werewolves after an incident with her brother, Casey back in high school
- Katelyn has been proven to go from being extremely lazy to insanely competitive quickly
Rank (Season1): SophomoreRank (Season2): Junior.
|MyStreet Phoenix Drop High S1 & S2 Characters|
|Aaron • Alex • Aphmau • Balto • Cadenza • Chad • Daniel • Dante • Dottie • Ein • Eric • Fenrir • Garroth • Garte • Gavin • Gene • Hyria • Ivy • Jeffory • Kacey • Kai • Katelyn • Kawaii~Chan • Kim • Laurance • Layla • Lily • Lucinda • Maria • Maria(Werewolf) • Michi • Nicole • Rylan • Sasha • Sylvana • Teony • Travis • Vylad • Zane • Zenix • Zianna|
|MyStreet S1 Characters|
|Main Characters|| Aaron • Aphmau • Cadenza • Dante • Garroth • Katelyn • Kawaii~Chan • Laurance • |
Lucinda • Nicole • Travis • Vylad • Zane
|Supporting Characters|| Abby • Brendan • Celestia • Emmalyn • Jeffory |
• Kenmur • Marsh • McCloud • Michi • Reese • Zianna
|Minor Characters||Alexander • Castor• Jasper • Krystal • Kunzite • Megan • Mr. Manly • Pyre • Urla|
|MyStreet S2 Characters|
|Main Characters||Aaron • Aphmau • Celestia • Dante • Garroth • Katelyn • Kawaii~Chan • Lucinda • Travis • Zane|
|Supporting Characters||Eric • Gene • Guy • Ivy • Jenna • Nate • Nicole • Sylvana • Teony|
|Minor Characters||Cadenza • Laurance • Vylad|
|MyStreet S3 Characters|
|Main Characters||Aaron • Aphmau • Dante • Garroth • Katelyn • Kawaii~Chan • Laurance • Lucinda • Travis • Zane|
|Supporting Characters||Cadenza • Caleb • Celestia • Damien • Eli III • Eric • Gene • Kacey • Maria • Melissa • Michi • Rachel • Sasha • Sylvana • Zenix • Zianna • Guy • Nate|
|Minor Characters||• Nicole • Vylad|
|MyStreet S4 Characters|
|Main Characters||Aaron • Aphmau • Garroth • Lucinda • Zane • Kim • Ein • Tatiana • The Ghost|
|Supporting Characters||Celestia • Eli III • Garte • Levin • Liochant • Malachi • Michi • Zianna • Derek • Sylvana • Rachel|
|Minor Characters||Celestia • Dante • Eli III • Katelyn • Kawaii~Chan • Laurance • Melissa • Travis • Nicole • Cadenza • Vylad|