|MyStreet Season 1|
|Episode 1 Thumbnail|
35 (list of episodes)
November 23, 2015
March 12, 2016
The first season of MyStreet consists of 35 episodes. It premiered on November 23rd, 2015 and concluded on March 12th, 2016.
The series contains characters from many of Aphmau's Roleplay series. It is set in a modern world in an alternate universe. The story follows Aphmau as she, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan settle in their new home where their adventures begin. Living across from the girls are Dante, Garroth and Laurance, who followed Aphmau to get close to her. Adding into the chaos, it's revealed that Zane and Aaron also live in the same neighborhood. Later on, Travis moves in with Dante, Garroth and Laurance. Vylad temporarily moves in at Aphmau's home due to not securing an apartment at the time.
Several characters have appeared that are from other series. For example, McCloud and Krystal are from Minecraft Isles. Reese, Mr. Manly, Megan, Marsh are native to Mod Mod World. Megan also appeared in Minecraft Kindergarten.
Address Number 67
Address Number 66
Address Number 64
Address Number 62
Address Number 61
Address Number 48
Address Number 42
Address Number 65
Behind Boys' House
- Maid Cafe
- Olive Garden
- Community Center
- A-Con is also held here
- Outlet Mall
- Home Depot
- Main article: MyStreet Story Arcs
MyStreet episodes are released on a two-six day schedule.
Starting on February 3rd, 2016, the series follows a 3-day schedule, similar to Minecraft Diaries Season 2.
- Main article: Minigames
- Out all of the main characters, only Aphmau, Garroth, Katelyn and Laurance received new attire to suit the colder weather. Aaron, Dante, Kawaii~Chan and Zane did not, although there is a casual Dante skin with gloves.
- Lucinda, Cadenza, Nicole and Travis have the same casual and winter clothes, as well as Dante.
- The previous series The Big Move mentioned the 15 year time-skip in Episode 100 in Minecraft Diaries S1, but this appears to have been just Dante breaking the fourth wall.
- Cadenza makes rare appearances mostly throughout the middle of the season, along with Nicole.
- Lucinda and Travis are more commonly seen in the later half of the season.